Oct 9, 2008

I am amazed at how God has sustained me through this week. My unit has been unmanned since early July this year and I am practically performing double functions. Like wearing two hats for that matter. Despite of it all, I have managed to survive, with little difficulty here and there.
But this week, I can say is the toughest. As I prepare my report for the agency I work with, I also have deadlines to beat with this new client. And so I work my bones hard during my regular work hours, and have to stay up late at night to cope with my new client's demands. And I am not at all mazed. I am still alert during the day where I also have to manage and coach 2 subordinates.
The best part of it? No terrible migraine attacks and no blood pressure surges! So I am able to accomplish a good deal. I am also still able to put my son to sleep at night before I work in the evening. He sleeps late, which means, I can only start working at night when my son sleeps. I pray that this won't take its toll! I know it is God who has given me the strength to do all this, and I return to Him all the Glory.
Amazing really, how God works in my life. I shall not want!

No comments: