I posted this in Facebook just today.
It is a gist of two life changing events that were supposed to happen but did not.
Two things failed.
First is my application to be an instructor in my Alma Mater did not materialize. I was assured by the Dept Head but suddenly things started to turn against me.
I tendered my resignation with high hopes of a better future not just for me but for my son, and maybe kids to come...
Which leads to the second yet more painful downfall.My failure to conceive. We have been on this fertility work up, though we were on our first cycle, I have kept my hopes high, because we have prayed and prayed so hard for another bundle of joy yet this seem to be something out of our reach.
I could not yet fathom God's plan but all I can do now is keep still and let God be in control.
It has been a struggle for me to come to work everyday. Not because I didn't want to come to work but because of domestic reasons. It's one of the many reasons that I just want to be home with my son. But none of it is going the way I planned.
I guess my plans are not in consonance with God's plan. And maybe even if it is, it is not the proper time. I succumb to God's greatness and power over all that is around me.
You O Lord know everything and will always be in control of my life. To you I give back all the honor and glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment