Nov 16, 2011

I can do all things by the grace of God who strengthens me.

There have been too many challenges I have been facing lately. From the start of this year, until today, as the year gears towards its end. I seem not to run out of these challenges.

At work, the year was greeted with so much controversies of the year that was. A case brew with my office mates that ended up with formal investigations and show cause orders. 11 months and several affidavits thereafter,the result of the case is still unclear.

At the time that these things were happening, a suit was filed for damages against me and 7 others. Case is at the court of appeals pending decision after an MOR was filed against its outright dismissal.

This year I also got pregnant and my health was tested to its limits.

Hypertension challenged this pregnancy aside from myoma and recurring UTI.

I am blessed to have delivered a healthy baby. Blood pressure has normalized and myoma uteri have also shrinked. Today, I am back to work with a 3 month old baby to whom i leave to the care of a baby sitter

Leaving the care to another person, especially if not a relative is a challenge if it doesn't push one's patience to the limits. This is why I keep praying for God's grace to give me more patience as it is fastly wearing thin.

I just try to be grateful that someone is looking after my child.

I also also find balancing my career and household management a challenge. Those who are in my shoes would agree with me on this. Its either you organize your house and everything in it in the morning or be late for work.

My children's health were also challenged just recently for respiratory infections. It was a nightmare. But I am thankful that this is behind us.

My son also has been tardy for his class. I am worried that the school would send a memo for us because of his increasing number of tardiness in school. His punctuality has been sacrificed since I went back to work. I am also not sure if he is fed well before he leaves the house. There are numerous reasons to be late but there are also numerous ways to avoid being late. My heart breaks because of this. There should be no excuse for him to be late for work . It could not be his fault that he is late. It is the fault of the one bringing him to school. I also worry of the effect that this have on him if he is habitually tardy. He might later learn that it is just ok to be late and not value the time of others. I wish he would be more punctual. I wish there aren't excuses for him not to be so.

If only I could divide myself in two. If only half of my body could come to work and half of it be at home to care for the needs of my baby and my pre schooler.

There are things that need to be improved and I wish that I have more time for my son. To be there for him and prepare him for school, cook his baon and all.

But there is just so much that I can do. I wish I could do more.

With God's grace, I can do more.

I pray for God's continious grace as he sees me through all these challenges. I entrust to him everything that I have. Just as how he has carried me through the delivery of trina, i trust that he will carry me through all these. For He is my strength.

No comments: