Once again we left Bryan this morning crying on the top of his lungs... Calling out for his daddy to give him some more time to ride and take charge of the wheel. It has been his morning ritual. Each morning before we leave, he sits on his dads lap as they warm up the car. Yesterday and the day before that, he was not able to do so. It has been raining early in the morning so I don't allow him to go out of the house. We don't have a garage and the car is parked down the road. And this morning, he got lucky. The rain has stopped, but I was running late for work and he was reluctant to be left behind. And as we drove off, I could hear him yelling his lungs out for daddy. Wawa naman my baby. Don't worry Bryan, I will bring you along when I can ha?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(57)
-
▼
August
(8)
- rare occasions
- wella!!! yes! yes! yes!My blog is back to normal!!...
- August-Family Fiesta
- birthday wish
- waaah!!! anong nangyari sa blog ko??? bakit d ako ...
- Thank You, Lord for a Sunny Monday
- I want to find a new yaya for my baby. I don't kno...
- Once again we left Bryan this morning crying on th...
-
▼
August
(8)
visits
Followers
BRYAN and TRINA
the best thing that ever happened to me
worth a peak
my chronicle categories
- bryan (14)
- celebrations (6)
- challenges (10)
- current events (1)
- everyday life (16)
- info (1)
- motherhood (12)
- my creations (2)
- my family (35)
- my job (9)
- praise and worship (5)
- reflections (4)
- scenes (3)

No comments:
Post a Comment