I usually hate Mondays! For one, its the start of the week and I have to wake up early. I usually get hangovers of the previous weekend and I also have to leave my son so I can go to work. I have to explain to him that he has to stay with is ate so I can go to work. And almost all of the time, he would be left screaming crying in protest.
But today is a fairly different Monday. Unlike any other Mondays, today, I woke up early. It was also a sunny day which made it more pleasant. After a weeklong of continous heavy downpour, the sun finally showed up! This might have lifted my spirits. My Bryan also woke up just when I was about to go out the door. And unlike any other day, he just smiled and blew me a kiss, while he still lay sleepy in bed. And said "babay mam!". This might be the reason I left the house quite happy. I didn't have to leave my son heavy hearted on a Monday morning, where I usually run late!! Talk about manic monday!!!
I also arrived at the office a little over 10 minutes before 8:30.For the first time in 3 months, I got in just in time for the flag ceremony and monday program!
Although I see it as a challenging week ahead, I am happy for this fresh start.
Thank you Lord for your countless blessings, and for allowing me to start my week right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment