Sep 8, 2008

Bryan's Saturday afternoon at SM!!










Bryan had a funfilled afternoon last Saturday, Sept. 6, 2006.
After debating whether to tag him along for my business appointment,I finally decided to bring him and take him a walk after my meeting. It was a short and informal anyway so I decided, I take him along to break the montony of his life being only at home all week.

I decided to let him have a stroll at SM.

He was reluctant to walk at first so I had to carry him until he saw the great building of SM.

Thrilled as we approached the mall, he decided to walk towards it.

He was happy to see plenty of people walking by, to and fro. I took him to see the animals at Baguio Pet Habitat, where he was so elated to see labradors, the multi colored fishes in the aquariums and birds in cages.

After that, I took him for that paid ride at Quantum. He was so happy to drive the big puppy and the car.

He wouldn't want to leave so we spent most of the afternoon there. We had to convince him that we had to head home because it was getting dark. After lots of talking and convincing, he gave in. He was so tired after all the running and walking and playing, this is what he looked like when we got home...Exhausted but content!
Hehehe! Iloveyou Bryan! I promise to take you for another ride next time!
I'm mighty proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Arzed said...

Hi, just blog hopping here and hope you can visit my page, too.. (www.arzed.blogspot.com)