Not exactly a good day today. I woke up with a bad headache. My blood pressure is nowhere within its normal range. I battled getting up to prepare my self to work but couldn't much concentrate on things. Nonetheless, I managed accomplish some tasks. (arrggh!)
I hope this headache goes away right away!
I hate it when I get attacks of severe headache. I'm not really sure what's causing it. I only suspect that my blood pressure surged again.
I keep praying that this ailment would leave my body so I can go back to my normal self. I miss those days when I could stay up all night yet get up early and go to work on time and accomplish my job well. Those days are gone. Or am I getting old? At 31, I must admit I'm not getting any younger and things are not the way they used to be. But hey not that old! My husband is way older than I am but he's more agile and more fit, blood pressure stable and no ailment has conquered his body. Which I am much thankful for. Just a few back and shoulder pains here and there but not major ailments. Which I can readily fix with that tender loving massage. Praise God for his divine health!
Though I know I am not getting any younger but having to battle hypertension is beyond my imagination. I never imagined I would develop this kind of ailment. For one, I do not eat fatty foods. I also do away from those that are too oily and avoid salty junk foods. So what's causing this? I also do not have a family history of hypertension.
My father is as healthy as a cow and has never at any point experienced having a high blood pressure. I still wonder what I've don to acquire such illness. I've had tests to trace whether there are underlying diseases such as diabetes, kidney malfunction or hyperthyroidism. All of which showed negative results. In a way, I am thankful about it though. At least, I only have to deal with one.
But I'm getting tired of having to suffer severe shoulder, and neck pains and severe headaches.
I continue to pray for my complete healing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment