Nov 20, 2008

baby fever

My husband and I want a new baby. My first child is now two years old and now we want him to have an "ading".
It is what we planned. After our first child was born, we have decided that another baby would come in two years.
And two years it is.

However, after giving birth to my first child, I developed hypertension.

Now, we are scared of what it could bring to me and the baby if we concieve again.

Last week, I went to see an OB GYNE. Not my previous one because I wanted a second opinion. My former Doctor could not give me clear answers to my questions as to why I am suffering from this ailment.

My internist suspected it could be my OCP.

But last week, I got my answers.
The OCP was not a cause for my hypertension.
I was told that it could be stress or my diet.

She also took away my fear of going through a Caesarian Section if ever.
I was also told that the best way for a hypertesive mom to give birth is through a normal delivery.
Thank God!

I was also advised that the only way to have a safe pregnancy is to comply with all the pre-natal appointments. I learned that the reason that mothers become pre -eclamptic during pregnacy is because they mis their pre-nata check ups.

Now, knowing all this, I think we're ready to concieve another angel!

I pray for God's blessing and to keep all else well for the days to come.

No comments: