May 12, 2010

just today, i learned this: The weak cannot forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong-Mahatma Gandhi


I know I have been keeping grudges in my heart. And for a long time, I have not been truly fair to all around me. I have been hard on others. Thinking that if they can hurt me, I can hurt them more. And this grudge became hatred. Hatred for a person I know I can't erase from my life. A person, which, because of my impetuous decisions, I can not pretend to not exist. And by this, things have become rough.

I developed hypertension due to stressors not only found in my workplace but also at home as well.

Everything is smooth now because the boy is away. And if he comes back for this school year, I want to have a change. I know that it is a difficult step but I also learned the distance doesn't matter, the most difficult thing to do is to take the first step!

So now I want to make the first step. And I hope all things will follow.

No comments: