I haven't truly known the word mother until i came to be one. All I know is that a mother is one who should take care of her offspring. But now, I know that to care for your offspring is giving your entire life to your child.
I came to realize that a mother's love forms and transforms a child into what a persons will become. I know that now and I am doing the very best I can to mold my child into what God wants him to be.
It just frustrates me that some mothers really do not give a damn about their kids. Do you think that you can surrogate your presence by giving your child material things? A play station maybe? Or change his cellphone each time you see him at least once a month? What good would that bring a child? If you give him a toy, such a play station and not be able to guide him, don't you think you have given away his future?
How can a mother stand not being with her child and be with the company of barkadas, going to gimiks every moment she got? What values are you teaching your child if you go on dating some random married guy? While your son is left with somebody else 's supervision and does not even give a damn about personal hygiene and good manners? Isn't this basic in parenting? What have you done? I can see this kid's future being thrown down the drain. Believe me when I tell you, you have just molded him to be a useless citizen in this society... Just another human garbage adding up to the already many problems this country is facing..
