Nov 22, 2012

the week that was







Saturday, November17, 2012, I had the chance to meet up with my college friends.
It was quite a thrill for I have not seen them for almost a decade.


We had coffee at John Hay and as soon as dusk settled in, we headed to the Baguio Country Club where there was a display of Christmas lights and a snow machine that emitted somewhat a resemblance of snow.

They called it SNOW VILLAGE. We walked around and watched as a choir serenaded the sight seers.

After which, we headed for a tummy filling dinner at Chocolate De Batirol just a hundred meters from SnowVillage and devoured on filipino dishes.






I headed home with happiness in my heart. This was a first time in many years since settling down that I had a time to go out with friends. Although I must admit, i missed my kids during the walk at snow village.


Thank you Junette, Beverly and Mira for a funfilled evening!!!









No comments: