
Tomorrow's your birthday, but I write this post now. A day before. For tomorrow, I shall spend the rest of the day with you. Cook a feast to celebrate your birthday. A day I denote as a special day.
Thank you for coming into my life. For teaching me to look at life with a different perspective.
For teaching me that there is nothing more important in this world but a happy and complete family. Not even riches on earth can make one happy.
For teaching me to be a good mother to Bryan.
And for just being you. Thank you.
I wish you happiness in all the things that you do. May you ever find joy in our life together and in this family that we have created.
I wish you good health. May you always have the strength and vigor to keep up with our growing kid and for the babies to come.
I wish you love. May you ever find love in your life.
I wish you providence. May the Lord up above bless the works of your hands so that every task you do shall be blessed and provide abundance for our family.
Above all, I wish you endurance. To be ever resilient to face the challenges of this life that we have.
I love you bebi! You are my everything!!!
My years being with you are the best years of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment