May 21, 2008

haves and have nots

I have not..
... gone to work without kissing my darling Bryan and my hubby...
...slept for more than 4 straight hours at night since Bryan came to my life..
...bought a major wardrobe for myself in years...
...gone to work without thinking of my baby...
...been able to travel official in nature often because of family constraints...
...attended Sunday Mass in a long time (sorry Dear God, I pray that you forgive me for this)...
... saved money for my future. my present take home pay is just enough for my family's needs...
...been to the beach in years...
...settled my accounts with BIR...
...renewed my Accreditation as Tax Practitioner...

I have..
...often considered resigning from my present job...
...hypertension (I pray Lord God that you heal me from this ailment)...
...a wonderful family...
...no regrets in marrying my husband...
...searched and searched for new job opportunities...
...dreams of establishing a business to allow me more time to be with my son...
...a househelper who takes good care of my darling son...
...a home, warm enough to shelter me and my family...
...fear of what the future brings...
...a pending adminstrative case...

No comments: